NiSi Day – Burghead – With Kim Grant
Sunday 10th July 2022
A unique opportunity to get to know NiSi filters directly in the field thanks to this event organised in Burghead with Kim Grant, there to show you with practical examples in the field the different types of NiSi Filters and Holders and how to shoot with them to get great photos.
Join a group of 10 other like-minded photographers who want to know how to use ND filters, GND, a polariser and many other NiSi products.
This event will help you to understand what filters are, how they are used and if they are the right tool for your photography.
This is not an advanced workshop but a realistic approach to the world of photography with filters, accompanied by a NiSi UK Ambassador in a friendly and informal environment, where you can experience without any commitment how the uncompromising quality of NiSi filters can significantly improve your shots!
What we recommend to bring
In order to make the most of the event it is necessary to have:
- A Camera (DSLR, Mirrorless, Bridge, etc.)
- Photographic Lenses (from 16mm to 70mm recommended range)
- Remote control for shooting (or in any case have the possibility to take long exposures over 30 “, otherwise your camera will shoot for a maximum of 30”)
- The fee for the Event will be £25
- To register, you must complete the purchase from this page
- The event can be cancelled in case of adverse weather, in this case, a new date will be proposed, if you cannot participate to the next date, the total cost of the event will be returned (£25)
- The photographic equipment from NiSi available for the event on the day will be limited and not in exclusive use
Kim is a Scottish outdoor photographer with a real love for capturing Scotland’s landscapes, wildlife and hidden macro world.
She started her photography journey at the age of 16, when she began to photograph the sun setting over her local beach. She recognised quickly that no two sunsets were the same and gained much pleasure from capturing them on camera. Over time her love for photography grew and she began to travel around Scotland, photographing it in all of its weathers and moods. Her main passion for photography revolves around using her camera to connect with the natural world around her. She is never happier than when outdoors admiring and capturing her home country and in recent years this passion inspired her to start documenting her photographic journeys on YouTube.
In 2019, Kim started her own photography business and now hosts both group and one to one photography workshops in her local area.
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience photography with NiSi UK! Join us!