NiSi Day – The Skerries (Ireland) – With Marek Biegalski
Saturday 9th April 2022
A unique opportunity to get to know NiSi filters directly in the field thanks to this event organised in The Skerries (Ireland) with Marek Biegalski, there to show you with practical examples in the field the different types of NiSi Filters and Holders and how to shoot with them to get great photos.
Join a group of 10 other like-minded photographers who want to know how to use ND filters, GND, a polariser and many other NiSi products.
This event will help you to understand what filters are, how they are used and if they are the right tool for your photography.
This is not an advanced workshop but a realistic approach to the world of photography with filters, accompanied by a NiSi UK Ambassador in a friendly and informal environment, where you can experience without any commitment how the uncompromising quality of NiSi filters can significantly improve your shots!
What we recommend to bring
In order to make the most of the event it is necessary to have:
- A Camera (DSLR, Mirrorless, Bridge, etc.)
- Photographic Lenses (from 16mm to 70mm recommended range)
- Remote control for shooting (or in any case have the possibility to take long exposures over 30 “, otherwise your camera will shoot for a maximum of 30”)
- The fee for the Event will be £25
- To register, you must complete the purchase from this page
- The event can be cancelled in case of adverse weather, in this case, a new date will be proposed, if you cannot participate to the next date, the total cost of the event will be returned (£25)
- The photographic equipment from NiSi available for the event on the day will be limited and not in exclusive use
Marek Biegalski is a professional landscapes/nature and travel photographer. His work captures sublime moments of light and the surroundings, which are a result of meticulous planning and preparation.
He is always looking out for patterns within the landscape and the hidden link between reality and the imagination and over the years has organised photographic workshops in Norway, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, Sweden, France and his beloved Ireland.
Marek currently lives Skerries, County Dublin and his work has been published by National Geographic, The Times, Forbes, Irish Independent and many more. He frequently collaborates with Canon Ireland and has won a number of international awards including, National Geographic Finalist, HIPA, SIPA, Grand Trierenberg, New York Exhibition and MONOCHROME AWARDS
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience photography with NiSi UK! Join us!