Warranty and Rights of Cancellation
NiSi UK products are covered by a legal guarantee of conformity for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase in accordance with the Consumer Code (articles 128 et seq.) And protects the consumer in case of purchase of defective products. The legal guarantee of conformity follows the terms and conditions of the Consumer Code and, in a non-exclusive way, also the following conditions:
- The NiSi UK warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of purchase and during the first 24 months.
- The guarantee can be applied only upon presentation of the proof of purchase, for online purchases you must present the order number received at the time of order confirmation. It is not necessary to present another proof of purchase, the order number received by email when ordering is sufficient.
- During the warranty period and by submitting proof of purchase, you will have the right to have any manufacturing defect repaired or the faulty product replaced free of charge.
- NiSi UK, a brand managed by Bulb Mode SRLS, can only provide guarantees for NiSi products purchased on the NiSi UK eCommerce portal (this website). As required by current legislation (Consumer Code, articles 128 et seq.).
- The warranty is in any case provided by the seller by law, if you have purchased from channels other than the official NiSi eCommerce channel (this site, www.nisioptics.co.uk), contact that store or seller direct.
The NiSi UK warranty does not cover: normal wear and tear, deterioration or damage caused by water or fire, damage through inexperience, incorrect use, loss or theft.
Please contact us here to proceed with the possible activation of the Warranty service, the shipment of the product may be required to evaluate the damage.
Rights of Cancellation
To be sure that our customers are satisfied with their purchase and as required by the terms of the law, within the first 14 days of delivery of the products purchased through this eCommerce portal, it is possible to return the material and get a full refund including any shipping costs incurred when ordering. Important information:
- The 14 calendar days are counted from the date of receipt of the goods, the delivery date on the tracking of the package will be used to authenticate this date.
- The shipment of the returned product is always charged to the return applicant as per the terms of the law. Except for any agreements made on a case by case basis.
The return request must be sent through our contact form together with the purchase receipt (email) to obtain the return address.
Upon the arrival of the goods and following the inspection, a refund of the order will be made using the same details used for the payment.
The right of cancellation will not be applicable for products which, upon inspection, are deemed to have been damaged due to inexperience, wear, impact, incorrect use or tampering.