NiSi Circular Filters
NiSi manufacture a wide range of screw-in circular filters to meet the needs of all photographers; professionals and amateurs alike. NiSi Circular filters are made of the highest quality optical glass to preserve the finest detail in your images. Our filters are the high quality solution for photographers who want to extend the boundaries of their creativity without the use of holder based systems. NiSi circular screw-in filters are available in all popular sizes up to 95mm.
The NiSi Circular Filter Range
- UV filters help to protect your image from the negative effect of ultraviolet rays (blue shades, haze effect and colour tone alteration.) Made with the highest quality neutral optical glass, they are also used to protect the front lens of your lens without losing detail.
- Circular Polarisers (CPL) allow you to manage reflections and are great for shooting water where the reflection on the water would reduce visible detail. They also serve to further saturate and enrich colour in your shots. Also available in the Landscape version with Titanium structure and accentuated polarisation. The “Circular” in Circular Polarisers refers to the nature of the polarisation, not the shape of the filter.
- ND (Neutral Density) filters are used to extend shutter speeds or use wider apertures even in bright conditions. One of the most common uses is to decrease the depth of field with strong brightness, to make the water look like silk and to make people disappear from the crowded areas. 3, 6, 10 and 15 Stop screw-in ND filters available.
- ND64 + CPL is a one of a kind filter designed by NiSi. IT is a 6 stop (1.8) filter with built in polarising layer allowing you to adjusted by simply rotating the filter.
- Variable ND 1.5 – 5 Stop: The perfect filter for the videographer. This filter boasts the Nano, IR and anti-glare treatments exclusive to NiSi. The Variable ND allows you to adjust the light absorption up to 5 stops with no chromatic defects or the dreaded “X” effect.
- The NiSi Natural Night filter is a game changing filter which allows the photographer to reduce light pollution in their night-time photography by reducing wavelengths in the 500nm range . More information is available on the Natural Night page.
- Circular Filter Kits are available allowing you to buy filters in the most popular sizes offering savings of over 30% bas compared to buying the filters individually.
Choose your Circular Screw Filter
Circular ND filters
Circular filtersND-VARIO filter Variable 1.5-5 stops Nano-coating in optical glass
Circular filtersND-VARIO filter Variable 5-9 stops Nano-coating in optical glass
Circular filtersNiSi ND8 (3 Stop) PRO Nano HUC IR SLIM
Circular filtersND64 filter (6 Stop) PRO Nano HUC IR SLIM
Circular filtersNiSi ND64 (6 Stop) + CPL PRO Nano HUC IR SLIM
Circular filtersNiSi ND1000 (10 Stop) PRO Nano HUC IR SLIM
Circular filtersND32000 (15 Stop) PRO Nano HUC IR SLIM filter
Circular Polarisers (CPL)
Natural Night® Filter
Circular filtersNatural Night Circular filter
Circular Filter Kits
NiSi Circular Filter kits allow you to save over 30% compared to the purchase of single products. We offer various mixed kits with UV, CPL (and Landscape CPL), Natural Night and ND1000. For those who are focused on landscape photography, we have created two special kits with 3 or 4 ND filters. If, on the other hand, you prefer to choose filters individually, you will find the whole selection of single filters above.