NiSi filters for DJI Mavic 2 PRO drone
The range of NiSi drone filters is being expanded with DJI Mavic 2 Pro filters. NiSi has created several kits for all needs and our drone filters are characterised by the incredible attention to quality and innovation for which NiSi is famous.
All filters for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro are made in lens grade optical glass exclusive to NiSi. The NiSi Nano Coating® technology is the best in the industry and delivers exceptional sharpness, easy cleaning and resistance to flare. With our IR treatment, all filters block infrared light, which can cause dominant magenta. For this reason, NiSi filters, compared to even more expensive competing products, have excellent colour rendition.
NiSi filters for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro are available in different kits, both including ND and ND/CPL filters. In addition to absorbing light and allowing shutter speed to be managed, the ND/CPL filters have a polarising film allowing you to polarise and obtain the desired shutter speed.
Choose your DJI Mavic 2 Pro Filter Kit
Drone filtersFilters for DJI Mavic 2 Pro (Single filters)
Drone filtersDJI Mavic 2 Pro Professional Filter Kit Plus
Drone filtersDJI Mavic 2 Pro Professional Filter Kit
Drone filtersDJI Mavic 2 Pro 8/10 Stop ND Long Exposure Kit
Drone filtersDJI Mavic 2 Pro Filter GND Kit (Soft and Hard)
Drone filtersDJI Mavic 2 Pro Advance Filter Kit Plus
Drone filtersDJI Mavic 2 Pro Advance Filter Kit
Drone filtersDJI Mavic 2 Pro Starter Filter Kit
Types of filters for DJI Mavic 2 Pro
NiSi offers you the following types of filters for Mavic 2 Pro:
- ND: The range of NiSi filters for Mavic 2 Pro is very wide. In the Starter, Advance and Professional Kits it is possible to find 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Stop ND filters. In addition, ND256 and ND1000 (8 and 10 stops) are present in the “Long exposure” kit.
- Polariser: reduces reflections from non-metallic surfaces. Also useful to further saturate the sky and make the filming of the sea and waterways spectacular where the reflection of light would usually affect your image or video.
- ND/PL: Unique ND filters thanks to the addition of a polarising film. With this 2in1 ND/Polariser you can obtain both the desired shutter speed and the correct polarisation. You can find them in the Starter + (Plus), Advance + (Plus) and Professional + (Plus) kits.
- Landscape® Enhance Polariser: The Enhance Polariser with Landscape® NiSi technology is included in the Professional Kits. The declared polarisation is 99.9%, the colours are naturally more saturated. We believe the NiSi Landscape polariser is the best on the market.
- Natural Night: NiSi Natural Night allows you to reduce light pollution by cutting frequencies around 500nm. More information is available on the Natural Night page.
- Graduated Neutral Density (GND): For the first time NiSi has decided to create two GND filters for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro: one with Hard 3 stop transition and one Soft 3 Stop. Perfect for reducing the brightness of the sky with wide shots where the horizon remains stable within the frame.
To install the NiSi filters on the Mavic 2 Pro, simply rotate the protective glass to the left (looking at the drone from the front), then insert the required filter and secure it by rotating in the opposite direction. This operation must be done with the drone off. Simply hold the camera steady with one hand without applying too much force. After switching on the drone, the gimbal calibration will take place, this must normally take place without any obstacles and on a flat surface. The explanatory video shows the assembly of the filter and subsequent correct calibration of the gimbal.
Note: To keep this product lightweight and minimise the risk of vignette, the aeronautical aluminium structure is very thin. For this reason, the filters must be handled with care, avoiding touching / pushing the glass or applying crushing pressure on the filter as this could cause the filter to detach from the structure.