NiSi M75 Holder for 75mm Square Filters
The NiSi 75mm filter system is based on the same ingenious system as the larger V6 system. It is specially designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras and other cameras with a small lens thread. Ideal for Olympus, Fuji, Panasonic and other mirrorless systems.
For Ø 39mm to 67mm lens thread*
The NiSi M75 filter holder is made of aerospace aluminium with black anti-reflective coating. It allows the use of rectangular filters (ND 75x80mm and GND 75x100mm) and an integrated polarising filter.
If you use the M75 holder with the original 75mm GND and ND filters from NiSi, you get the highest quality without compromise.
Choose your holder
The M75 Holder is available with PRO (standard) or Landscape polariser.
The Landscape polariser offers two main advantages compared to the kit with standard polariser:
- The unique polarising film, with declared polarisation of 99.5%
- External Nano Coating® (NC) treatment, water-repellent and oleophobic for simple and precise cleaning
Filters and accessories for the 75mm NiSi system
NiSi M75 is suitable for lenses with front thread up to 67mm.
For larger thread lenses the M75 system may be used up to 72mm thread in these conditions:
- with NiSi 72mm ring without the polariser
- keeping the use of polariser with a FOV no wider than 40mm approx (m4/3), and Fuji 50-150. A step-down ring 72-67mm is required, with a 67-67mm extender ring, both available from third parties
- to keep the use of polariser with other systems please use the max 72mm thread and min 40mm FOV as a guide
Please note: step-down rings are not included in M75 kit. Adaptor rings can be found here.
The system will fit all 67mm thread lenses without additional rings, the main adaptor has a 67mm thread.
Third-party rings can be also used to enable the system to fit smaller lens threads such as 38mm.