NC Macro Close-Up Lens II 77-72-67mm
The NC Macro NiSi close-up lens II allows you to increase the multiplication factor of your lens. Thanks to this lens, you can turn your telephoto lens into a macro lens with magnification even up to 1: 1 (or more!). We recommend using the NC Macro NiSi close-up lens with lenses with focal lengths between 70 and 200mm. So any lens that presents (even partially) these focal lengths is fine. The close-up lens is perfect with 70-200 f / 2.8 or f / 4 lenses and also with 70-300, 18-105mm, 24-105, 100-400 and so on. The best performances are between 70 and 200mm, but you can also experiment with other focal lengths and you will be surprised by the sharpness of the NiSi optical glass. The main features:
- Optical glass for NiSi precision applications. As always, the best optical glass on the market.
- Double apochromatic optical element
- Multi-Nano Coating® NiSi (NC) treatment, for better sharpness and easy cleaning from water and grease (such as fingerprints)
- Magnification very close to 1: 1 when shooting at 200mm
- Design that significantly reduces the purple/green fringing
- Diopters +3-4 (between 3 and 4 diopters)
- The close-up lens screws directly to 77mm thread lenses, but adapter rings are included in the kit for use with 72mm and 67mm threads. You can use a third party adapter ring to use the Close-up NiSi lens with lenses with any thread, the important thing is to have focal lengths between 70 and 300mm.
- Autofocus remains active in most lenses, in the range of use (e.g. between about 20cm and 30cm with most lenses)
- Now includes two (front and rear) lens caps to protect your lens when not in use
The kit has everything you need to use and transport the lens:
- 1 x NC Macro Close-Up Lens 77mm
- 1 x 72-77mm Adaptor ring
- 1 x 67-77mm Adaptor ring (third party rings may be used to use the lens with other threads)
- 1 x NC Macro Close-Up Lens Case
- 2 x Lens Caps
For more information watch the video and read the article on our blog.
Close-Up Macro NiSi lens: unique on the market
Close-up lenses on the market hardly use optical glass, let alone precision glass which is exclusive to NiSi. Moreover, only the best (and very expensive) close-up lenses use apochromatic lenses. In the NiSi Close-up we use two optical apochromatic elements. In addition, we have exclusively applied a NiSi Multi Coating treatment for this product which includes our exclusive Nano Coating® NiSi (NC).
The performance you can achieve with this macro lens can hardly be surpassed and can be compared to lenses designed for macro photography. You can see it with your own eyes by reading the review by Ross Hoddinott on Nature TTL.
How do we achieve this quality while keeping the price affordable? Thanks to our innovative approach, which allows us to design, produce and distribute our products directly, without having to increase prices and without compromising on quality. The NiSi warranty is a real guarantee, direct and certified by the people who designed and manufactured the products.