Ti Pro Nano Cut-395 UV filter (Titanium)
Most circular filters are made with an aluminium structure, with high-quality products using brass, such as the UV filter HT HUC MC from NiSi. NiSi has also created a titanium alloy frame used on the Ti Pro Nano Cut -395 UV Filter. These UV filters are characterised by a light, durable and very high definition design (99.4% visible light transmission) thanks to the lens grade optical glass exclusive to NiSi.
- The titanium alloy frame is light, tough, anti-corrosion, heat resistant and with good performance at very low temperatures.
- The density of Titanium is 4.54g/cm3, it has equal weight and half the volume of steel, and the hardness is double compared to aluminium.
- NiSi optical glass is highly homogeneous with very low impurities and has excellent physical and chemical performance.
- It is usually used in high-quality lenses for high precision optical elements such as low dispersion lenses, in apochromatic systems (APO) which exhibit extremely reduced chromatic aberrations etc.
- The Nano-Coating coating is present in the “Cut-395” version which cuts the UV light below 395nm avoiding situations of bluish dominance in daytime photos and videos.
- It is also a waterproof coating with anti-scratch capability. It is easier to remove dust, fingerprints, water drops and keep the filter clean.
- The inside of the frame is matt black, created using a galvanic treatment to avoid any internal reflection of light.
- On the external side of the ring, the finish with diamond burs shows the original colour of Titanium. A fantastic and elegant appearance.
- Precision annealing is applied to the optical glass which effectively eliminates any impurities. Each piece of glass rigorously passes the HD test, and reaches the standard for high-resolution photography (99.4% light transmission) with all types of lenses and there is no loss of image quality.